Please visit our revised site at the above link, or click here to be redirected now.
Sweet Potato Salad with Lime Chipotle Dressing
Contributed by: Melinda
Oops! There's a new page for this recipe right here Check it out!
- Peel and dice the sweet potato into about 1 inch cubes
- In a large pot, bring water to a boil, add about 2 tsp kosher salt and
- Cook about 8-10 minutes, until very tender
- While potatoes are cooking chop the red pepper and celery
- Add to a large bowl with green onion
- Remove and drain potato cubes and place in a single layer on a baking
sheet to cool
- While potatoes cool, make the dressing: Combine lime juice, mustard,
tomato paste mixture, pepper, garlic and chiles in a small bowl
- Whisking, add olive oil in a thin stream. Continue whisking until
- Add potatoes to the other vegetables and pour about half the dressing
- Add cilantro and toss to combine well
- Add more dressing if needed. Salad should be moist by not soupy.
Chipotles in Adobo sauce can be found in the Mexican foods section of the
supermarket. They are smoked jalapenos and are quite hot.
This serves 8-10 as a side dish.
Questions about this recipe?